Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Alamo Square Shoe Garden

Today I wanted to show you something we discovered on Saturday. It's called the Alamo Square Shoe Garden and I found it while rushing to the restroom at Alamo Square Park. It surprised me so much that I forgot how badly I needed to go and started snapping pictures and squealing "ooh!" "ooh!" I suspect Jeff thought I was having a "Hilary moment".












This garden is sooooo San Francisco! Doesn't it make you want to start a shoe garden at home?

If you want to learn more about the Alamo Square Shoe Garden check out this article: http://articles.sfgate.com/2003-05-24/home-and-garden/17489639_1_garden-shoes-planted

2 comments:

  1. Omg this is the best idea ever. I'm forwarding the link to Ryan. We definitely need a shoe garden!

    ReplyDelete