Saturday, October 30, 2010

Bun in the Oven Alert

Hello!

I know I haven't posted in a while but I have a good reason. You see, none of my weekend trips seem like a big deal right now. I have a new perspective because... drumroll... I've got a bun in the oven!

Here is a picture of the positive pregnancy test I took. I'm nine weeks now and my due date is June 2nd. We had the first ultrasound this morning and it was really amazing to see the little critter. It's heart was beating sooooo fast.

I've been a little nauseous so far but I only had my head in the toilet once. I've been tired a lot and haven't had the energy to exercise. Otherwise, I've been doing pretty good.

I'll keep you posted about how the next seven months go!

2 comments:

  1. Just think ... before you know it you will be posting about your mischief making weekend adventures with the bun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, congrats!!!! Can't wait to meet your baked creation next year.

    ReplyDelete