Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Rosicrucians vs. Fry's

San Jose is fortunate enough to have the Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum for residents and visitors to explore the ancient world. Take a look at some of the cool architecture and exhibits:



But, no need to make your travel plans just yet - you can save yourself hotel and airplane expenses by visiting your local electronics superstore.

Here is a picture taken at the Rosicrucian:
Now here is a (crappy) picture from the Fry's Electronics in Campbell:
Again, Rosicrucian:
And Fry's: The similarity is creepy isn't it?

Rosicrucian:
Fry's:
By the way, I'll have you know that taking pictures in Fry's was the scariest adventure I've had so far. I thought that at any moment I was going to be stopped for shoplifting every time I stuffed my camera back in my bag. But, fear not, my mischief went unobserved by the crack security team there.

No comments:

Post a Comment