Thursday, April 1, 2010

Santa Cruz - Part Two

After Natural Bridges I went to Long Marine Laboratory. I'd never been there before and it's a pretty cool place. It must be hard to live in big sister Monterey Bay Aquarium's shadow though.

They do have some amazing displays.

Afterwards, I went to Downtown Santa Cruz (DSC).

Best. Bookstore. Ever.

DSC is Mecca for shoe lovers. Sockshop and Shoe Company should be considered a holy place.

DSC also has some great art spots. Pretty cool, huh?

After DSC I walked over to Neary Lagoon. Lagoon = Awesome

So, I had a busy day and didn't even see everything Santa Cruz has to offer. But I'll be back!

1 comment:

  1. Neary Lagoon is one of my very favorite places ever. I've never been to the Long Marine Labroatory and have wondered about it.

    Looks like you are having a fun vacation. Hope your tushie is feeling better ...

    ReplyDelete